Last year I was contemplating what had possibly gone wrong in my life that I got cancer. Why had I been given a dance partner that constantly stepped on my toes, led me over a dance floor that I hadn’t chosen and clearly wasn’t a good dancer in the first place?
Note – I didn’t fight my cancer, nor did I kick it’s ass. I chose to dance with it.
This year I’m celebrating that very fact that I danced with it.
- I worked with the drugs I have been given
- I studied and got certified in transformational coaching
- I resigned from my corporate position with a leading out-sourcer
- I started my own coaching & consulting business
- I worked with beautiful people, helping them to find a way out of their situation, moving forward in life and in business
Wow – I did a lot!
I’m not that woman wearing red pants inside out and a cape!
My guidance how to dance with cancer comes from the one true God! He thought I could handle to be thrown onto the dance floor with Mr. Cancer!